L’Oreal True Match Genius Review
- It minimized my pores.
- Application is really easy.
- My skin looks so smooth and flawless!
- I like the packaging. Very travel friendly.
- With this product, I can hit 3 birds. Foundation, undereye concealer and powder.
- The shade N1 is finally my true match!
- It’s not buildable.
- I can’t use it for my zits and pimples because putting more product will result to caking.
- I end up with a greasy face if I don’t use a separate primer.
After using this different ways, I have finally concluded that it’s not a 4-in-1 product for people with combination to oily skin. If you want to keep your face matte, use a separate mattifying primer. You may also need to retouch after a few hours. For people with dry skin, I highly suggest moisturizing first as this clings to dry patches. However, I do like the “on-the-go” theme of this product. And it really does leave the skin looking smooth and beautiful after application. They also have a good selection of shades.
I personally would use this during times that I have good skin, no breakouts and no zits. As I know my skin will look real flawless even for photos!
L’Oreal Paris Philippines
Disclaimer: Product is given by the company. All information written are based on my experience and are my 100% honest opinion.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/MsYellowYum
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I’m on Instagram: yellowyum
I’m on Snapchat: yellowyum