When I received an invite from Crane Philippines, I said 100% yes right away! See, I have bee looking for humidifiers for perhaps a year now or maybe even more. I remember the first time I learned that we need a humidifier at home. It was when I was pregnant with Robyn and every night I would cough and cough until I can no longer fall asleep because of how uncomfortable I felt. My husband would get a towel, wet it and squeeze it out just til it's damp and hang it inside our room to somehow get some humidity. If that doesn't help, he'd open our bathroom and turn out the shower. See how inconvenient it was? Fast forward to when Robyn's here and she would also cough at night because of the low humidity inside the room. We knew that we needed a humidifier badly.
Since 2005, Crane USA has taken the lead in putting the "fun" into cool mist humidifiers and air purifiers by following a mantra: design for better living. Their products are functional and efficient atr fulfilling your home improvement needs while communicating an appreciation for elegant design.
While humdifiers and air purifiers are some of the best ways to control indoor air pollutants and improve air quality, we don't see anything exciting about it. Usually we'd think of an aircon looking products, which don't exactly look attractive nor do they fit each person's home style.
So Keywest Internationale, the official distributor of Crane USA in the Philippines, decided to bring in these adorable and very useful products in order to give us more options to improve our home's air quality and eventually, our health.
There are so many different designs to choose from. Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiers range from P2799.00 to P6099.00. They also have a Travel Humidifier for P1899.75 and Five Stage Air Purifier for P4499.75.
Why do I say that having a humidifier is a must? Because humidifiers increase air moisture for easier breathing and may even relieve cough, cold and flu symptoms including nasal congestion, sinus irritation, nose bleeding and dry skin.
For those with babies and kids, pediatricians recommend humidifiers so that a child can breathe easier and sleep peacefully.
- Newborns are obligate nasal breathers, breathing only through their noses for their first 4-6 months. Humidity helps relieve dry and stuffy noses, making it easier for your baby to feed and sleep.
- A baby's skin loses moisture twice as fast as adult skin. Humidity soothes dry skin, chapped lips and other skin irritations.
- Cool mist helps treat symptoms of croup, a viral infection that affects younger children. Croup causes swelling in the child's vocal cords resulting in a barking cough.
Crane Ultrasonic Humidifier Features:
- does not require a filter
- 1 gallon tank runs upto 24 hours. I have used ours already and I keep it on from 8pm-8:30am and the water lasts for about 2 1/2 sessions.
- easy to clean
- auto shutoff safety sensor which is so convenient. The green light turns red when it shuts off automatically meaning there's no more water inside.
- uses less energy than a standard household light bulb
- clean control antimicrobial material in the base is proven to help reduce mold and bacteria growth upto 99.96%
I got the Crane Drop Shape and the spout can be rotated 360degrees which I found was helpful.
You can also adjust the strength of the mist by turning the dial.
It's so easy to use. Here's a little guide on how to properly use, clean and store it:
I was also able to personalize our Crane with our names. :)
And finally, here's our Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier in Grey doing its thing. We've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I have been loving it. I can now sleep better knowing that my family is protected.
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I'm on Instagram: yellowyum
I'm on Snapchat: yellowyum