I'm pretty sure that by now, you already know that I have been enjoying my Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream as I have included it in my 3rd quarter favorites.
Honestly, I was never a fan of BB cream. I just didn't get the point. Most of the BB creams that I've tried before didn't really do much for me, so I just didn't feel like I needed it. But last summer, since my aunt was going to Korea, I asked her to buy me some Korean products that I've been hearing wonderful things about.
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream
Cotton Fit in Natural Beige
Fast forward a couple months later, the Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream has become my most favorite BB cream and if I may add, my current obsession. I have used it even for important events and it has worked so well for me.
Here are swatches:
What I LIKE:
- It gives amazing coverage. medium to full; buildable.
- It's able to cover some of my blemishes and dark spots.
- Works great with my combination skin. Retouch after 5 hours or so.
- Doesn't turn greyish on me as much as other BB creams.
- No white cast.
- It has SPF30 PA++
- Affordable for only P469.00 (in Korea) and here in the Philippines, it's around P600+.
- Packaging is good as it comes with a pump.
What I DON'T LIKE:
- It's not easily blendable. It's best to use a damp sponge or a brush because of it's thicker consistency.
3 out of 3 Schanuzers
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I'm on Instagram: yellowyum
I'm on Snapchat: yellowyum