- love the color combination! All of the shades are so wearable.
- The palette is travel friendly.
- It comes with a good size mirror.
- The eyeshadows are pigmented.
- Very sleek unbreakable packaging
What I DON”T LIKE:
- only available online in the Philippines
- a little pricey as compared to other palettes (priced P1000 up)
As I’ve said, I have been using it almost everytime I would wear makeup. Here are some photos that I was able to capture. There are a lot more instances I wore this palette, but realized I wasn’t able to take photos during those days. I’ll try to post more the next time I wear it. 🙂
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/MsYellowYum
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I’m on Instagram: yellowyum