Wow! Hurraw Lip Balms!
Hurraw! Lip Balms are:
- certified vegan
- highest quality raw ingredients
- handcrafted in small batches
- premium fresh pressed oils
- certified organic ingredients
- no preservatives
- gluten free
- natural flavors and colors
- oval tube fits perfect in your pocket
- all natural
- raw premium fair trade ingredients
- super smooth
- not draggy
- not sticky
- not sweet
- not too glossy
- not too smelly
- never grainy
- long lasting
- no melting in a back jean pocket
- organic, need I say more?
- very moisturizing
- long lasting indeed. I’m currently using Moon Night Treatment at night and it lasts until I wake up!
- not sticky. Don’t you just hate sticky balms that stick to your hair?
- smells heavenly! So far I have tried Earl Grey and Moon Night Treatment. And I love both scents!
- very handy
- no artificial color
- It’s a little pricey. More expensive than ones that are sold in stores. (But I tell you it’s worth it!)
So my daytime lip balm is Hurraw! Earl Grey. I really really like Earl Grey teas. I still remember when my husband introduced this tea to me. And when I saw that Hurraw! has a flavor like it, I chose it right away! I can definitely smell the earl grey tea scent but also, it has this tiny hint of citrusy sweetness. I love it! It really smells and tastes sweet. ;p I loooovvvveee how moisturizing the lip balms are! They are comparable to EOS lip balms. However, Hurraw! lip balms are more handy compared to EOS. They’re even more compact than the usual round tubes that we’re used to.
Being organic, it’s a huge plus too! I’m more confident in using natural and organic for my lips because I always kiss my baby. This eliminates any doubts that I’m harming my baby’s skin because I keep on kissing her with something on my lips.
I highly recommend Hurraw! lip balms to all lip balm users, yes both men and women! You can order yours from Cutieverse. All I can say is WOW HURRAW! 😀
3 out of 3 Schnauzers
Disclaimer: Products are given by the company. All information written are based on my experience and are my 100% honest opinion.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/MsYellowYum
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I’m on Instagram: yellowyum