San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation Review
Here are the shades that I got side by side. Obviously, I’m still missing #2. Will try to get it very soon!
- It gives full coverage. I rarely wear liquid foundation but when I do, it just means that I’m going out on a special event or occasion. Sometimes, I really need full coverage to cover any imperfection.
- My favorite liquid foundation is MAC Studio Fix and this reminds me of that in its coverage.
- It’s not heavy on the skin. Some full coverage foundations feel heavy on the skin. That’s mainly the reason why I don’t like wearing liquid foundation that much and prefer powder ones. But this one surprisingly feels okay on the skin. It’s still not light feeling like you’re not wearing any makeup, but at least it’s not dragging the skin down.
- It’s matte! It’s long lasting. In fact I didn’t have to retouch my makeup in the video. I stayed in an airconditioned room during the 4 hour period. I only blotted once with an oil blotting film prior to recording the video.
- It’s so inexpensive! Less than P200 for 30ml bottle.
- Wider range of colors. I find Shade 1 and 3 to be warm and 4 to be more on the cool side.
- I would have wanted it in a pump bottle. (Although this is a minor point)
- I wish the San San counter has complete testers. When I went there the other day to get Shade 2 which was out of stock, I saw that they didn’t have testers.
Here are the shades that I currently own: