Luke Total Skin Solution Face Masks and Patches!
Korean beauty? I’m there! I attended the launch of Luke Total Skin Solution. I’m sure most of you all know how much Koreans love their face masks. And it shows in their skin! So I was excited to find out about the newest masks brand in town, Luke.
The beautiful Nikki of Askmewhats hosted the event and when I got there, I immediately checked out all the masks on the table. See, I am lazy at using masks but let me tell you, I really experienced the difference when I used it continuously.
Edil and Marianne Chua are the ones who brought Luke Total Skin Solution to the Philippines. Edil shared the story of how he first learned about masks. It was his mom who would always hoard face masks when she travels and brings them home. And the rest is history.
Now let’s talk products:
Luke Hydrogel Eye Patch (P199.75/box)
Luke Skin introduces the new eye care products using the hydrogel technology. Unlike normal cotton fibre eye patches, hydrogels retains more than 250% more moisture and last up to 3x more. This ensures a more thorough nourishment from the product to your eyes.
- Hydrogel for Eye Wrinkles – Smoothen eye wrinkles and the fine lines in just 1 step thru Luke Hydrogel for Eye Wrinkles with Q10 as the natural anti-oxidant that encourages the skin to rebuild skin cells. It also has natural collagens to help skin from drying out and maintain that youthful glow.
- Hydrogel for Dark Circle – Caught in an all-nighter at work again? Luke Hydrogel for Dark Circles relieves those tired and dark eyes with its combination of naturally sourced Vitamin A, C & E straight to your skin. This complete vitamin formula energizes the nerves and cells which stimulate continuous blood flow that lightens the skin tone. It also rejuvenates eye nerves, so the eyes will feel refreshed and hydrated after a long day at work.
- Hydrogel for Eye Puffiness – Calm those swollen skin eye nerves using Luke Hydrogel for Eye Puffiness. The special mix of Pumpkin and Green Tea Extract relieves inflamed cells and make them relax. After, Lotus Leaf and Cucumber Extracts replenishes the lost nutrients in the skin making the skin firmer and more supple.
Luke Skin Care Nose Pore Strips (P189.75/box)
Luke Nose Pore Strips are easy-to-peel-off individual strip good for weekly use. Each strip carefully removes white heads, dead skin tissues and other impurities, which may not be cleaned by facial cleansers. Luke Nose Strips also absorbs excess sebum and replenishes moisture with witch hazel extract to have the “shrinkage effect” on skin. All Luke products are also paraben free and mostly uses natural ingredients.
- Charcoal Nose Strip – From Mt Jiri in the southern part of South Korea, pure black carbon functions primarily as the sterilization and relaxation of the skin. Its anti-oxidation qualities also remove harmful substances from the nose.
- Mugwort – The miracle plant which has myriads of health benefits include curing digestion and menstrual problems, acts as sexual stimulant and supplement blood circulation. Its high vitamin E content is what most health experts use to nourish skin complexion and bring back youthfulness.
- Lemon Tea Tree – The combination of Lemon and Tea Tree has been usued since the 1700’s for its natural antibacterial effects on the skin and hair. It is also a stimulant for growth of collagen in the skin making it lighter and more radiant.
I gotta admit, I was most excited about the eye patches. I don’t see these quite often. This is what it looks like:
What’s interesting is that these have a cooling gel so it definitely feels very calming and soothing to the skin.
And because I’m one who suffer from pesky blackheads, I gotta have my nose strips!
Other than those “specific and targeted” patches, they’ve got face masks too.
Luke Facial Masks
Healthy & young looking skin has never been this easy with Luke Facial Masks from Korea. Using only natural ingredients, each Luke Facial Mask has Cucumber, aloe & chamomile extracts as base ingredients sets the lighter skin tone and anti-oxidant properties of Mugworth extract purifies skin from daily exposure to dirt.
- Luke Collagen Essence Mask – Made up of Hydrolyzed Collagen that penetrates deep into the skin, Luke Collagen Essence Mask uses amino acid peptides to rejuvenate and repair skin cells.
- Luke Snail Essence Mask – Derived from South Korean forest Snail is the ingredient Mucin, which has special properties that make skin firm and elastic at the same time. It also locks in moisture on the skin and builds a protective barrier that shields the skin from harmful toxins.
- Luke Aloe Essence Mask – Aloe vera contains about 300 different ingredients such as vitamins A, C, D, E, B12, fatty acids, amino acids and calcium, which makes the sensitive skin calm and relax. The combination of essential skin vitamins improves skin smoothness and glow.
- Luke Hyaluron Essence Mask – Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance in human body that has the stunning capacity to attract and hold vast amounts of moisture. Due to aging and stress, our skin losses its ability to hold moisture that results to discoloration, loss of firmness and rough surfaces. Hyaluronic Acid has the ability to replace the lost moisture that is crucial to rejuvenate skin cell reproduction.
- Luke Green Tea Essence Mask – Green Tea is a century old ingredients used to relax the body and mind. Moreover, it contains antioxidants that clear skin pores of harmful dirt and toxins. The herbal properties of green tea also act an anti-inflammatory agent to smoothen tensed nerves in the skin.
They’re actually good sized face masks. It really covers the entire face. See the model below for demonstration. Haha!
I have used 1 of each so far and I do like them. I feel like I need to try it some more so I can give you a full review. 🙂 Do let me know which one you’re most interested in. 🙂