There are some things that people aren't comfortable talking about and one of which is what's up down there. There are things about our intimate area that sometimes we're just too shy or afraid to ask.
Well before I share with you some FAQ that GynePro was gracious to answer and give us some sort of enlightenment; let me first tell you more about GynePro.
GynePro is a superior antiseptic feminine wash with Chlorhexidine digluconate, proven to be the safest and most effective antiseptic intimate wash out in the market.
- 2x fast-acting and longer-lasting protection*
- Hard on harmful organisms, but gentle on skin
- Does not stain the skin
- OB-Gynecologist–tested and recommended
- Supplements your daily feminine wash with extra care when you need it
- For use during your red days to ensure antiseptic cleanliness and protection.
I have only started using GynePro during my last menstrual period. And first thing I noticed is that as compared to my regular intimate wash, GynePro is more liquidy, runny, more like water; which leaves it feeling lighter on the skin.
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I'm on Instagram: yellowyum
I'm on Snapchat: yellowyum