I'm slowly getting back to the groove of things. Seriously, I didn't realize that going away for a week will leave us with pile and pile of work to finish when we return. Haha! But yes, I'm finally getting back to my routine and the usual programming. Robyn is also starting her summer classes on April so that will give me an hour to do more things. When you're a mom, that's treasured time. :) Hehe!
But in line with being a mom, today's post features my current favorite lip balm. It's Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose. I have always loved their lip balms but this is more special because it's tinted. I mentioned before how I like lip balms to be either natural or organic, especially when I'm with Robyn because I tend to smother her with kisses and I just like knowing that the product I used on my lips won't harm her in any way.
For just a hint of color and a whole lot of conditioning. The Botanical Waxes in these softly tinted balms will take your lips to lovely in one pretty swipe. They come in a range of 9 naturally flattering shades, 1 of which are new which is called Zinnia.
- Adds a hint of natural color
- Nourishes with Shea Butter and Botanical Waxes
- Available in 9 sheer, wearable every day shades
What I LIKE:
- 100% natural
- subtle sweet scent
- slightly tinted, sheer. It can work with any lipstick color.
- glides smoothly, no tugging whatsoever
- packaging is adorable! It's a perfect small gift for a friend.
- lips are moisturized without the greasy feeling.
What I DON'T LIKE:
- Because of the name, "tinted lip balm", some people might think this has good color payoff.
- Wish it had sun protection or SPF too. Lips need some SPF too you know?
I never forget to apply this in the morning and put it in my bag. I always reapply because my lips have become dry for some reason. And most of the time, lipsticks just aren't enough. And there are times that I just want a sheer balm on the lips especially on lazy days.
By the way, the shade Rose is a little light. Not enough to be worn alone if you're opting for some lip color. So if you prefer something darker, try Red Dahlia or Sweet Violet.
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I'm on Instagram: yellowyum
I'm on Snapchat: yellowyum