I've seen a lot of duos and trios from several brands but one that stood out for me was Celeteque Dermocosmetics Blush and Face Contour Kit in Pink.
Celeteque Blush and Face Contour Kit is a 3-in-1 easy to blend formulation of luxurious blush powder, cheek luminizer and contour blush, defining and bringing out the natural radiance and glow of your face.
Why did it stand out amongst the rest? Because of its claims.
- a combination of mineral gems, diamond, tourmaline and sapphire that help revive skin for a healthy glowing complexion
- multivitamin herbal complex (vitamin A, E, F, H and B) soothes and relaxes skin protecting it from irritation
- rosy white crystals keep minerals last longer on skin for more color all day
I noticed that I grab this trio so much and even brought it several times when we traveled. It's so compact, the shades are all gorgeous and it works great on just about everyone. I feel that this would suit most Filipinas.
I mentioned before that my favorite is the highlighter. This looks very natural but people will still wonder why there's something special about you. The glow that it gives is just the bomb! I usually wear powder products on normal/regular days so this is something that really amps up my everyday look.
The contour/bronzer is best for fair to medium skin because it's a little light. For me, personally, I have to use a heavy hand to get the intensity that I like for my contour. However, because it's matte, it give a very natural looking definition to the face. I also love using this for my nose contour!
The blush is the perfect shade for everyday. I would say it's a safe color that anyone can pull off.
WHAT I LIKE:
- very compact
- comes with a huge mirror
- last the whole day on me (I have combination skin)
- highlight is gorgeous- my current fave highlight
- very wearable
- color payoff is good
- price is similar to others in the market. Priced at P845.00 but has Mica for skin clarity and radiance and Castor Oil that fights skin aging
What I DON'T LIKE:
- I wish the contour was just a little more pigmented
- More shades to choose from. Currently, they have pink and peach
Here is how it looks on me:
Celeteque DermoCosmetics is available in select Watsons Beauty Stores and you can also shop online via http://celeteque.clickhealth.com.ph/.
2 out of 3 Schnauzers
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I'm on Instagram: yellowyum
I'm on Snapchat: yellowyum