New & Improved K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow
Here are the swatches:
What I LIKE:
- I finally have the perfect shade for my brows, greyish brown! Hoard hoard hoard!
- As always, it stays put even if I sweat or accidentally rub my brows.
- It gives amazing dimension to the brows with its liquid and powder tips.
- For those with sparse brows, the liquid tip will definitely be your bestfriend in terms of filling in the gaps!
- Better color payoff as compared to the previous version.
- Practice practice practice, as it takes a little time to get used to it.
- Pretty expenisve P950, although it lasts a long time.
- I find that since I have been using angeled/eyebrow brushes, I find the sponge applicator for the powder a little hard to maneuver and control. Again, practice to master it.
- Greyish brown is a limited shade! 🙁
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/MsYellowYum
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I’m on Instagram: yellowyum