BaByliss Miracurl and Hair Competition
Here is how mine turned out using the defined curl setting:
Key features of the MiraCurl:
- Hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions to effortlessly form the curl
- 3 heat setting (190, 210 and 230) for long lasting results
- 3 timer settings, automatic, 8 secs, 10 secs and 12 secs with audio beep indicator for different curl effects
- 3 curl direction control, right, left or auto for various wave hair styling
- ideal for use on different length of hair
- temperatire ready indicator light
- salon length swivel cord
3 Beautiful Steps:
- Select a section of hair no more than 1.5″ wide, hold the curl close to the top of the section, with the ceramic curl chamber facing towards the head.
- Close handles and watch as the hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber.
- Hold until 4 beeps signal the curl is ready. Open to release the MiraCurl.
So to show you that buying the authentic one is way way way better than buying the fake:
They do look pretty similar although you can still spot the difference especially by looking at the results.
Here you can see that the curls are smoother and shinier:
- perfect curls everytime
- consistent quality
- so easy to use! Even a beginner can use this.
- shiny looking hair
- heavy, tiring to use
- pricey at P9995
- They say it’s fast, but I feel like it’s just the same speed as using a curling iron. Takes 5-12 seconds per strand.
- The chamber can only draw small amount of hair each time.
I looooveeee MiraCurl and I’m definitely going to save up for it. I already have a number of hair curlers for clients’ use and I have my personal curling iron and hot rollers too but what can a girl do? Haha!
Photo grabbed from Bec
Now for the great news! The MiraCurl is Php9,995, but YellowYum readers and followers get a wonderful discount. You can get an exclusive discount of 20% if you purchase through my blog! Want one for yourself? Simply email me firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
CYA Industries Inc, exclusive distributor of Babyliss
Contact No. 643-3456 local 601-603
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/MsYellowYum
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I’m on Instagram: yellowyum