I received 3 eyeshadows from Virginia Olsen's 2013 Collection and I chose 2 matte eyeshadows and 1 shimmer. I really wanted to try out matte mineral eyeshadows because usually eyeshadows are shimmery. I wanted something different for a change. I also chose 2 shades of green because the 2013 collection is all about greens and emeralds. And of course 1 neutral shade which I thought would look really good on the crease or as a transition shade.
Spring, Midnight Glam, Ibiza
Matte, Shimmer, Matte
So far Spring is the one I have tried. I thought that it looks really nice as a pop of color. It looks really beautiful on brown and black eyes. I personally would use it alone or as a contour shade on the outer v or even as eyeliner.
What I LIKE:
- great for brown and black eyes
- small amount goes a long way
- available online
- matte so anyone/any age can wear this
- shade is very wearable
- discount code: VOChar to get 10% off!
What I DON'T LIKE:
- since it's pigment, it can be messy
- I had to foil it to make it more vibrant.
- available online- Some people might prefer buying it in a physical store so they can swatch. Although I think you can purchase it from their office.
If you want to see how this look is done, check out my Call It Spring post. :)
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I'm on Instagram: yellowyum