Krave Upgrade 12HD Foundation and Triplex Advanced Mineral Foundation
Control the signs of skin aging. Upgrade you skin’s nutrient supply with UPGRADE 12HD. Contains 12 supreme cosmeceutical ingredients synergistically powered for lifting sagging skin, whitening & nourishing extracts & botanicals. Provides medium to maximum coverage.
- Licorice root extract- Rich in Glabridin which is an incredible skin whitening agent.
- Ceramide- helpful in decreasing melanin and re-balancing the dermal cells.
- Grape seed extract-Compared with Vitamins C, E and A (beta-carotene), it stays longer in the body for as long as 3 full days, is 20 times more potent than Vitamin C
- Antarcticine- Helps the skin retain water, preventing cutaneous dryness
- Hyaluronic Acid- secures moisture and creates fullness—youthful skin
- Biopeptide CL- is a messenger peptide for collagen renewal that features “retinoic acid-like” activity without irritancy.
- Pepha®-Tight- is a messenger peptide for collagen renewal that features “retinoic acid-like” activity without irritancy
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid- is a novel vitamin C derivative with excellent whitening, anti- oxidation, radicals scavenging and collagen increasing effect.
- Coenzyme Q10- It protects against photo-aging – that means premature aging due to over exposing the skin to the sun.
- Wheat germ oil- has the ability to repair skin cells that have been damaged by the sun, pollution or an unhealthy diet
- Tornare™- increase skin elasticity & retains moisture
- Horus Sake Lees extract- promotes cellular repair and renewal.
- 12 benefits good for the skin
- full coverage
- dewy skin can be mattified with powder
- no need for concealer as it already cover the spot I wanted to conceal
- packaging is really nice and sturdy
- price is only P985
- limited shades. They only have 2 at the moment.
- may settle on fine lines. Mine settled in my undereye lines.
Provides up to 90% in covering up blemishes while deeply repairing & enhancing the skin color. This contains Licorice root extract that has Glabridin & Glabrene that are incredible skin whitening agents. These are helpful in decreasing melanin and re-balancing the dermal cell & is a potent anti-oxidant which appears to be as powerful as natural Vitamin E. Combining it with Japanese Green tea’s catechin polyphenols & EGCG, another powerful anti-oxidant that helps to alleviate skin inflammation & reduces the production of acne.
These are the ingredients and skin benefits:
- LICORICE ROOT- fights hyperpigmentation. Other constituents of licorice include flavonoids, isoflavonoids and pterocarpans, vitamins A and B, licoisoflavanone, glycyrol and many more.
- JAPANESE GREEN TEA- Neutralize UV Light. Green tea contains a cocktail of potent antioxidants called catechins, which help fight damage caused by free radicals.
- KAOLIN CLAY- Skin experts recommend kaolin clay for dry and oily skin. In fact, it is one of the best skin care treatment that helps reduce production of sebum, the main contributor to greasy skin.
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE- used to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. They help to prevent sunburn and premature aging (e.g., wrinkles, leathery skin).
- ZINC OXIDE- Zinc is like a 24-hour, on-call skin mechanic. It helps repair damaged tissues and heal wounds.
- SILICA- Silica helps ensure collagen elasticity of all connecting tissues in the body.
What I LIKE:
- It has Kaolin Clay! Very helpful for people who have oily skin as it helps control sebum.
- good color selection
- Only P499 for 6g jar
- already comes with a small mirror
- light to medium coverage
- good in controlling oil. I didn’t get too greasy.
- I didn’t like the puff. It didn’t seem to let out enough product. Took me a longer time to apply my powder.
- Light to medium coverage only. If you have a lot of spots you want to cover, this is not enough.
As you can tell, I don’t look too oily even though I was sweating like a pig because I was out in the sun and it was just so hot! My tzone is still okay although there’s already a little bit shine. I think that given that this was after 8 hours and no retouching, it did wonderfully. I really like the combination of this 2 products together. I think I’ll just add a little bit more powder on my undereye area just to counter the settling of the liquid foundation.
Do I recommend the products? Of course yes. I think both oily and dry skinned will appreciate these products! Best of all? It’s a Philippine brand! 😉
Disclaimer: Product is given by the company. All information written are based on my experience and are my 100% honest opinion.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/MsYellowYum
Like my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowYum
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MsYellowYum
See my work: http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com
I’m on Instagram: yellowyum