For your hair and makeup service needs, contact me at 0922.8242758 or email@example.com.
Just when you think you've seen it all, here is LuLu Makeup, the real makeup, that will give you reasons to smile and shine. It's the easiest and trendiest ready-to-wear makeup.
Inspired by the Chinese term Sui for beautiful and the dish Chopsuey, it's a specialty online boutique carrying makeup, cosmetic brushes and personal care.
Experience the Difference.
Branches: Ortigas Home Depot Complex, Robinsons Metroeast, New Alimall
Organic skin care products
Friday, December 31, 2010
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
The Purple Jar is your one of a kind jar of goodies. Sweet and mouth-watering pastries packaged in cute jars, The Purple Jar freshly bakes and seals your all time favorite goodies in a jar.
The Purple Jar uses only the best ingredients in the market. They make sure that the jars used are new and clean.
So whether it's for your sweet tooth, or for that special someone's, The Purple Jar is surely the dessert that will satisfy everyone's sweet craving!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
- Five (5) hours use of venue
- Two (2) hours ingress
- One (1) hour egress
- Air-conditioning system
- Pavilion Projector and screen (2,400 lumens LCD projector, 8ft. x 8ft. screen)
- Pavilion sound system (Delta 6 speakers, 1 equalizer, 3 amplifiers, 1 mixer with 6 inputs, 2 microphones, 1 media player)
- Parking space
- Caterer's area
- Pavilion Lounge (adjacent to the pavilion)
- Security Staff support
- Engineering staff support
- Housekeeping staff support
- Budget - Compute and recompute your budget. In our case, the hotel was more expensive than the event venue. And the food, we were pretty sure, won't be as good if we were to be strict with our budget.
- Location - It's best if the location of the reception is close to the church. Our wedding church was Santuario de San Jose in Greenhills. We allotted maximum of 30-45minutes travel time from the church to the reception, given that our wedding was a Sunday (not much traffic).
- Privacy - This is my personal opinion. I like my events private, no party crashers as much as possible. Intimate, with only the people you want there.
- Mood and ambiance- If you visit the venue and already sense the mood that you want for your wedding, it helps minimize styling costs.
- Parking - Ample parking is always crucial. There are other event venues in the Metro, but some don't have enough parking space. This, we find is very important, because we have elders who are coming to the reception. We didn't want them to walk too far, and hear negative comments about the event. And we also think of the convenience of our guests. Not everyone has their own drivers.
- The place already has a sound system, so you can opt to get a live band and not rent another sound system anymore.
- We paid an additional P5000 to tap to the electricity of the pavilion because we had lights installed.
- We had drapes installed as well. Half draping is fine, given it already looks very romantic.
- Have a backup plan for your cocktails. Usually cocktails are done at the back. But if it rains, the alfresco area doesn't have tents.
- If you can pay the full amount right away, ask if they can give you any discount.
- Almost every year they increase the rates, so book early to get the running rate.
- We didn't hire an events stylist anymore. We just added lights, drapes, candles and flowers.
- Always go for an ocular inspection.
- If you're bringing additional microphones, test them before the day itself. Just to make sure that it works with their sound system. This also goes with your cds, laptops, etc.
- We had my sister make us 2 back up CDs so these were playing when our live band stops for their breaks.
I hope these things help. I know they're not much, but those are the things I found very crucial to know when choosing and deciding on a reception venue. After all, that is when you start to PARTY!
Here are the rates until December 31, 2010 if you have an event in mind:
Rates: (valid from January 1 to December 31, 2010)
|Banyan Pavilion||Silk Pavilion||Jade Pavilion||Banyan and Jade Pavilions|
|Capacity: 300 guests||Capacity: 250 guests||Capacity: 200 guests||Capacity: 500 guests|
|Php 120,000||Php 110,000||Php 100,000||Php 200,000|
|Whole day, Children's party and multiple pavilion rates are also available|
Blue Leaf Events Pavilion
100 Park Avenue, McKinley Hill Village, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
898BLUE / 8982583 / 8872175
*All photos from Blue Leaf's website.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010