Himalaya Herbals, founded in 1930, is a recognized global pioneer and leader in the use of modern science in the development of herbal products. Himalaya Herbals have a range of ‘head to heel’ herbal healthcare and personal care products. The range comprises of over 300 products in Personal Care and Pharmaceutical category which contains 100% Herbal Actives. The legacy of researching nature forms the foundation of Himalaya Herbals operations. Himalaya Herbals utilizes modern research and development practices to rediscover and validate Ayurveda’s secrets. Cutting-edge technology is employed to create pharmaceutical-grade ayurvedic products. It is these stringent quality standards that have led Himalaya Herbals products to be endorsed by over 300,000 doctors and accepted by consumers in over 80 countries who rely on Himalaya for their health and personal care needs. Every quarter of a second, a Himalaya product is bought by someone somewhere in the world. The company vision is to bring wellness in every home through herbal healthcare. At the heart of the Himalaya Herbals vision is the belief that good health should be accessible to everyone, and we strive to make this possible through our commitment to science-driven herbal healthcare.
- Miswak- inhibits the build-up of dental plaque. Its astringent property protects and strengthens gums.
- Pomegranate fruit rind- has astringent, antibacterial and antioxidant properties which help gums maintain their natural health.
- Neem bark- has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties that prevent gum inflammation and reduce gum bleeding.
Miswak, Spinach, Almond shell extract, Menthol
Relief from sensitive teeth with herbs
Sparkling White Toothpaste
Miswak, Papaya, Pineapple, Clove
Whiter teeth without chemical bleach
Active Fresh Toothpaste
Menthol, Miswak, Clove
- Saffron imparts a rich color and is used in various skin care preparations. It effectively moisturizes, soothes and promotes skin fairness. The crocin and crocetin present in Saffron promote a healthy complexion and whiten skin. It is very effective in the treatment of acne, pimples, blemishes and black spots.
- Licorice contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavonoids that have soothing, regenerative and antioxidant properties. Applied topically, Licorice helps reduce sebum, relieve itching, swelling and redness. It improves skin tone and whitens skin.
- White Dammer is a rich source of flavonoids and phenols which exhibit potent antioxidant activity. It soothes and moisturizes damaged skin, and enhances and whitens the complexion.
- Apricot Seed Powder- micro granules exfoliates gently to remove blackheads, Brings natural glow to skin and is an outstanding soother and hydrator
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract- Hydrates, softens and moisturizes skin, a natural UV inhibitor and exhibits anti-bacterial and anti-fungal action.
- Neem improves general skin health by fighting bacteria at the root and preventing the recurrence of acne
- Neem has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that help in soothing acne prone skin
- Neem purifies & provides clear glowing skin
- Aloe Vera exhibits antibacterial and anti fungal properties. Its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the skin.
- Winter Cherry has antioxidant properties, which helps in skin cell regeneration.